Dr. Jin Han is a graduate of Ji-Ling Medical School in Ji-Ling, China. He has his MD certification and has practiced clinical medicine in Beijing Hospital for more than 20 years. He continues his education in the United States and has been practicing acupuncture and Chinese medicine in New York since 1993. He has worked at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Hospital of Alternative Medicine Department for the past 5 years. His philosophy includes the respect of seniors, treating all illnesses with acupuncture and herbal medicine and treating all his patients like friends. Dr. Han now has a new modern medical acupuncture office in Mid-Manhattan ready to serve all those seeking help.
CLINICAL PRACTICE EXPERIENCE
Dr. Jin Han combines acupuncture and herbal medicine to increase health for many physical problems including:
* Natural healing of the skin lesions
* Recovering of body function from surgical operations.
* Decrease the pain from trauma and some closed extremity fractures
* Relieve pre and post surgery stress
* Relieve allergy symptoms
* Treat arthritis and inflamations
* Pain managment and treatment
* Rehabilitation from strokes and facial nerve paralysis
* Help for facial renewal, face lift and wrinkle removal (youthfulness)
* Treatments for smoke cessation and dieting assistance
* Assist in the rehabilatation of singing voices
* Helps increas immune system function
* Helps to decrease fatigue syndrome
* Treatments for migraine headaches and hypertension
For liver, kidney, and nervous system problems, combine acupuncture and herbal medicine can get more effective results.
---------------------------------------------------------------Please ask about our Cupping Treatment
Cupping is a traditional Chinese practice used to treat back, neck, and shoulder pain, as well as cold symptoms. It delivers great results with no side effect. Please see the picture below.
There are many factors related to this problem. Among them are irregular period cycle, scanty of menstrual flow, the color of menstraul blood (shows black or very dark) and even combined with abdominal pain. This indicates blood and Qi stagnation. Another factor is known as cold uterus. Patients usually complain of premenstrual lower back pain, cramps and clotty menstrual blood. This is due to Kidney-Yan-deficiency. Special treatments are available for women suffering from this.
This photo of a lovely baby was given by her mother who came to see me for infertility. After two courses of treatment, the mother's dream comes true.